Monday 23 March 2015

Hi.......I'm back ! ! !

Well, long time no paint..........
Been a busy boy since my last post, lost loved ones :-(
New bike, nice big Harley
New house and this is the big thing, I've got my own painting room, still slow going though or it eill be until the house is finished
So here's the latest Dutch horse and dragoons
Hope you like them, they are the first ones I've used matt varnish on, not sure I liked it at first but it is growing on me.
Currently working on some French dragoons and some Ottomans













TTFN
  Dilly

4 comments:

  1. And very nice they are too! Glad to have you back again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The basing style is down to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Splendid, they are splendid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work. And nice to see someone else still working on WSS!

    ReplyDelete