Thursday 22 August 2013

I'm Back !!!!

Hi Guys,hope this finds you all well and mildly surprised ! !  Finally cracked my way back in, had to open my old steam powered laptop to help me gain access. Well you've not missed much, not painted for a while, but have had ago at ECW.









The figures were good but as they are quite old moulds took a bit of cleaning up and wasted a few figures, so the infantry are sold, may paint some more up in the future but only to sell.
I have some Lurkio dragoons that I've painted and am in the process of basing up. Also I've bought 2 skirmish packs of By Fire and Sword figures so will pop those on here as a review and when painted.
TTFN
Dilly

1 comment:

  1. Thought you'd fell of the blog planet Wayne!! Nice to see you back again, great looking figures too.

    ReplyDelete